Manila Tour – 5 Nights
Highlights of this tour include:
- City Tour of Manila including Intramuros the original capital
- Visit the UNESCO listed San Agustin Church – the oldest church in the Philippines
- Discover the Hidden Valley and relax in the natural spring pools
- Taste the flavours of Manila and enjoy the Cultural Show at Barbara’s Restaurant
- Take in a day of fun, culture and history at Villa Escudero Plantation Resort
- A day off in Manila spend as you like or shop to you drop
We specialise in all-inclusive small group tours. Your tour price includes:
- Return airfares from Australia to Manila with Philippine Airlines
- All travel expenses, domestic flights and transfers whilst on tour
- 4 – 5 star accommodation
- All admission fees, activity fees, equipment, meals and gratuities
- The same friendly, experienced English speaking guide for the entirety of the tour
- An intimate personal experience, as all tours have 6 – 12 people
MANILA TOUR – 5 Nights – ITINERARY
Your guide will meet you at the airport in Manila & check you into the Pan Pacific Hotel (5 Star), Celeste Hotel (3.5 Star) or Y2 Residence Hotel (3.5 Star). Enjoy welcome drinks and dinner at the hotel.
Day Tour to Villa Escudero: visit the museum and take a ride in the water buffalo drawn carriage. Savor the local delicacies during your buffet lunch, with your feet soaking in the cool running water supplied by the man-made waterfall at Waterfall Restaurant. After enjoying the cultural show you may want to go bamboo rafting in the river or relax by the inviting swimming pool. Return to the hotel late afternoon, with dinner at the hotel.
City Tour of Manila including Intramuros the original capital of the Philippines which was built in the 1700’s by the Spaniards. Also visit: Port Santiago, Manila Cathedral, & San Augustin Church (which is a UNESCO heritage site). Lunch will be served at Barbara’s Restaurant. While lunching you will enjoy the live music played by the local mariachi band. Don’t forget to request your favorite song. The tour continues to Rizal Park. Then back to Barbara’s Restaurant for dinner; but this time experience a totally different atmosphere (old Spanish). Return to the hotel.
Day Tour to Hidden Valley Springs. Relax in this calm natural environment while swimming in the natural mineral pools. Enjoy a buffet lunch with a selection of traditional Filipino dishes. After lunch feel free to stroll through the many paths enjoying the natural flora, or return to relax in the natural pools. Later stroll back to the dining area where you will be served an afternoon snack before returning to the hotel. Dinner is at Zamboanga Restaurant where you will be delighted by the exquisite food and entertainment.
After breakfast at the hotel you have a free day to fill doing exactly what you want. Our experienced guide is available to help you plan your day. For some, that may be a day of non-stop shopping.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. Relax with a late check out & transfer to the Airport for your flight home.