Manila Tour – 5 Nights
See all the fascinating history and culture in Manila with this fully escorted, all-inclusive tour. With so much to see in the capital of the Philippines, you will be in complete awe throughout your five night stay.
Highlights of this tour include:
- City Tour of Manila, including Intramuros the original capital
- Visit the UNESCO listed San Agustin Church – the oldest church in the Philippines
- Discover the Hidden Valley and relax in the natural spring pools
- Taste the flavours of Manila and enjoy the Cultural Show at Barbara’s Restaurant
- Take in a day of fun, culture, and history at Villa Escudero Plantation Resort
- A day off in Manila spend as you like or shop to you drop
We specialise in all-inclusive small group tours. Your tour price includes:
- Return airfares from Australia to Manila with Philippine Airlines
- All travel expenses, domestic flights and transfers whilst on tour
- 4 – 5 star accommodation
- All admission fees, activity fees, equipment, meals and gratuities
- The same friendly, experienced English speaking guide for the entirety of the tour
- An intimate personal experience, as all tours have 6 – 12 people
MANILA TOUR – 5 Nights – ITINERARY
After meeting your guide at the airport in Manila, you will check into the Pan Pacific Hotel (5 Star), Celeste Hotel (3.5 Star) or Y2 Residence Hotel (3.5 Star), and start your holiday with welcome drinks and dinner at the hotel.
On our day tour to Villa Escudero, visit the museum and take a ride in the water buffalo drawn carriage. Taste some of the delicious local delicacies that is part of your buffet lunch at Waterfall Restaurant, while soaking your feet in the cool running water supplied by the man-made waterfall. After enjoying the cultural show there, why not try bamboo rafting in the river or have a dip in the swimming pool. Dinner will be provided at the hotel.
Experience a brilliant tour of Manila that includes the 1700s era Spanish built original capital of the Philippines Intramuros. The group will also explore Port Santiago, Manila Cathedral, and the UNESCO heritage site San Augustin Church. Let the local mariachi band’s wistful music entertain you while lunching at Barbara’s Restaurant. After walking around Rizal Park, the group will return to Barbara’s Restaurant for dinner with an old Spanish atmosphere, then return to the hotel.
Relax by swimming in the natural mineral pools in the calm Hidden Valley Springs. Enjoy a buffet lunch consisting of a selection of tasty traditional Filipino dishes. Walk through the many paths located here to enjoy the natural flora, or continue relaxing in the natural pools. Enjoy an afternoon snack the group will be served before we all return to the hotel. An exquisite dinner and entertainment will cap off the night at the Zamboanga Restaurant.
After breakfast at the hotel you, have a free day to fill doing exactly what you please. Our experienced guide is available to help you plan your day. For some, that may be a day of non-stop shopping.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and relax with a late check out before being transferred to the airport for your flight home.
Just complete the form below including any extras you would like to add to your package and we will get back to you with your personalised quote.