Manila/Cebu/Bohol Tour – 7 Nights
This all inclusive tour of Manila, Cebu, and Bohol will stimulate all your senses. Experience the food and culture of these regions whilst you relax and let us do all the legwork.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Day tours of Manila, Cebu, and Bohol
- Loboc River cruise and hills that look like chocolate
- See the Tarsiers – the worlds smallest primate
- Relax on the pristine white sands of Panglao Island
- Visit the oldest Chinese house outside of China
- Taking in the history and culture of the Philippines at every stop
- Dining experiences that you will never forget
We specialise in all-inclusive small group tours. Your tour price includes:
- Return airfares from Australia to Manila through Philippine Airlines
- All travel expenses, domestic flights and transfers are taken care of
- 4 – 5 star accommodation
- All admission fees, activity fees, equipment, meals and gratuities
- The same friendly, experienced English speaking guide for the entirety of the tour
- An intimate personal experience, as all tours have 6 – 12 people
BOHOL TOUR – 7 Nights – ITINERARY
Your journey will start with your guide meeting you at the airport in Manila. Once you have been checked into the Pan Pacific Hotel (5 Star), Celeste Hotel (3.5 Star) or Y2 Residence Hotel (3.5 Star), enjoy some welcome drinks and dinner at the hotel.
Our City Tour of Manila includes visiting Port Santiago; Manila Cathedral; the UNESCO world heritage site San Augustin Church; and Intramuros, the original capital of the Philippines that was built by the Spaniards in the 1700ss. Lunch will be served at Barbara’s Restaurant where you will also enjoy the excellent live music played by the local mariachi band. The tour continues to Rizal Park, a significant site in Filipino history. The group will enjoy the exquisite food and entertainment as part of their dinner at Zamboanga Restaurant.
After breakfast, the group will check out of the hotel to get transferred to the airport for a flight to Cebu. Accommodation and are both at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
The day tour of Cebu City consists of visiting the Basilica of Santo Nino, Yap Sandiego Ancestral House, and the Taoist Temple, all of which are stunning examples of local architecture. After eating Lechon hot and spicy or traditional at the House of Lechon, the group will visit the Alegre Guitars factory, the most famous guitar manufacturer in the Philippines. The tour continues with dinner at Lantaw Restaurant in Busay, where you will can enjoy the stunning Cebu City views and sunset while tasting popular local dishes. The night concludes back at your hotel.
After an early breakfast at the hotel, the group will check out to catch the ferry to Bohol. Accommodation is at South Palms Resort on Panglao Island. Relax with lunch and enjoy the fantastic facilities of the resort and the island. Dinner is the island’s famous seafood.
Experience a glorious day tour of the Bohol country side by seeing the stunning Chocolate Hills and the beauty of the Man Made Forest. Then the group will visit the Butterfly and Tarsier sanctuaries, where you can see these wonderful creatures in action. Have lunch and be entertained by locals on your Loboc River Cruise. Then the day will conclude with dinner at the South Palms Resort.
Enjoy a lovely breakfast before checking out to travel back to Cebu City on a ferry. The group will be staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel where dinner is included.
After an early breakfast, the group will check out and travel to the airport to fly back to Manila.