Manila/Cebu/Bohol Tour – 7 Nights
Highlights of this tour include:
- Day tours of Manila, Cebu and Bohol
- Loboc River cruise and hills that look like chocolate
- See the Tarsiers – the worlds smallest primate
- Relax on the pristine white sands of Panglao Island
- Visit the oldest Chinese house outside of China
- Taking in the history and culture of the Philippines at every stop
- Dining experiences that you will never forget
We specialise in all-inclusive small group tours. Your tour price includes:
- Return airfares from Australia to Manila with Philippine Airlines
- All travel expenses, domestic flights and transfers whilst on tour
- 4 – 5 star accommodation
- All admission fees, activity fees, equipment, meals and gratuities
- The same friendly, experienced English speaking guide for the entirety of the tour
- An intimate personal experience, as all tours have 6 – 12 people
BOHOL TOUR – 7 Nights – ITINERARY
Your guide will meet you at the airport in Manila and check you into the Pan Pacific Hotel (5 Star), Celeste Hotel (3.5 Star) or Y2 Residence Hotel (3.5 Star). Enjoy welcome drinks and dinner at the hotel.
City Tour of Manila including Intramuros the original capital of the Philippines which was built in the 1700’s by the Spaniards. Also visit: Port Santiago, Manila Cathedral, and San Augustin Church (a UNESCO world heritage site). Lunch will be served at Barbara’s Restaurant. While lunching you will enjoy the live music played by the local mariachi band. Don’t forget to request your favourite song. The tour continues to Rizal Park. Return to the hotel. Dinner is at Zamboanga Restaurant where you will be delighted by the exquisite food and entertainment.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before you checkout to catch your transfer to the airport for your flight to Cebu. Accommodation is at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cebu. Dinner is at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
Day Tour of Cebu City including visits to the Basilica of Santo Nino, Yap Sandiego Ancestral House (reputedly the oldest Chinese house in existence outside China) and the Taoist Temple. Enjoy lunch at the House of Lechon where you have the choice of Lechon hot & spicy or traditional plus; other local delicacies. Next is a visit to the factory of Alegre Guitars, the most famous guitar maker in the Philippines. The tour continues topped off with dinner at Lantaw Restaurant, Busay. Here you will able to enjoy the stunning sunset and exquisite Cebu City views (weather permitting) whilst dining on popular local dishes. Then back to your hotel with your senses buzzing.
Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel before checking out and heading off to catch the ferry to Bohol. Accommodation is at South Palms Resort, Panglao Island. Relax with lunch and an afternoon enjoying the amazing facilities of the property and island has offer. Dinner is at the South Palms Resort which is famous for its fresh seafood.
Day Tour of the Bohol country side. On the way to stunning Chocolate Hills enjoy the beauty & wilderness of the Man Made Forest. Then be fascinated with visits to the Butterfly and Tarsier sanctuaries. Lunch will be served during your Loboc River Cruise where you will also be entertained by locals along the way. Then back to the South Palms Resort for dinner.
Enjoy breakfast before checking out and travelling back to Cebu City by ferry. Accommodation and dinner for one night is back at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
An early breakfast before checking out and heading to the airport for your flight back to Manila.