Manila History and Culture
Enjoy this full day fully escorted private group tour exploring the history and culture of old and new Manila.
You will be collected from your hotel by your personal tour guide; travelling in an air-conditioned car or minibus depending on your group size. You will be returned to your hotel after enjoying a fabulous evening meal and cultural entertainment.
You will learn about the Spanish history of Manila and see first-hand how it is still an influence on Filipino culture today. You will also discover why some places in Manila are listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites. You will explore buildings and relics that date back to the 1500’s.
- 10 hours of history, culture and exploring with your personal local tour guide
- All inclusive tour – just relax and take it all in
- Exculsive service – enjoy this day with only those you book on the tour
- Tour of Intramuros the original city of Manila
- Tour of San Agustin Church and the San Agustin Museum
- Visit Luneta Park and see the famous Rizal Monument
- Dinner and cultural show at Barbara’s Restaurant
- Lunch and dinner
- All entry fees and gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in air-conditioned luxury
- Personal English-speaking guide
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
- Spending money for extra drinks and souvenirs
POA – Please enquire for prices
Prices are in AUD.
Prices are based on pickup and drop off in the Makati Business Area or Malate Manila Area. Guests outside these areas are requested to meet at a pre-arranged point. This extra transport can be arranged at an additional charge.