Malacanang Palace & Intramuros
You will be collected from your hotel by your personal tour guide; travelling in an air-conditioned car or minibus depending on tour size.
The first stop will be a tantalising lunch at Casa Roces Restaurant. The afternoon activities will then include tours of Malacanang Palace, Intramuros and Rizal Park. At the end of the day you can relax and enjoy a true filipino experience with dinner and cultural show at Barbaras Restaurant.
Malacanang Palace is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of the Philippines. The Palace has countless stories to tell, from historic visits of kings and queens to a handful of wars, political upheavals and the longest residents – the Marcos.
Intramuros is the old city of Manila and is one of the best models of a medieval fort outside Europe. Intramuros contains the UNESCO World Heritage Site San Agustin Church and the San Agustin Museum. The compound contains fine religious artefacts and relics from the Galleon Trade. Rizal Park was built as a tribute to national hero, Jose Rizal. It is one of the largest urban parks in Asia with monuments, gardens, plazas, artworks and museums.
- 8 hours of taking in Filipino history with your personal local tour guide
- All inclusive tour – everything organised for you
- Exclusive service – enjoy this day with only those you book on the tour
- Tour a Malacanang Palace and Museum
- Tour of Intramuros the original city of Manila
- Visit Luneta Park and see the famous Rizal Monument
- Lunch at Casa Roces Restaurant, Manila
- All entry fees and gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in air-conditioned luxury
- English-speaking guide
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- Hat and sunscreen
- Spending money for drinks and souvenirs
- Your camera
1 person – $300
2 people – $250 per person
3 to 6 people – $200 per person
7 to 11 people – $150 per person
Prices are in AUD.
Prices are based on pickup and drop off in the Makati Business Area or Malate Manila Area. Guests outside these areas are requested to meet at a pre-arranged point. This extra transport can be arranged at an additional charge.
Please give at least 14 days notice to book this tour. Allucia Tours must apply for and receive security clearance for all visitors to the Malacanang Palace. We will require copies all participants passports to process a booking.