Take in Villa Escudero
You will be collected from your Manila accommodation by your personal tour guide; travelling in an air-conditioned car or minibus depending on tour size. This 800 hectare coconut plantation and resort is located just 10 kilometres from Manila.
The plantation/resort offers village tours, bamboo rafting, museum tour, coconut harvesting and the Philippines Experience show. Tour the property in a open buffalo drawn carriage or relax in the villas spring fed pools. If you are a little more adventurous take a native bamboo raft out on Lake Labasin. Stroll around the gardens and keep an eye out for the many species of birds to be found. From sunrise to sunset, sun-birds to owls, herons to swift-lets, a wide variety of birds visit the villa’s lush gardens, orchards and open spaces.
One of the highlights of the tour is lunch at the Waterfalls Restaurant followed by the Philippine Experience Show. At lunch you will enjoy a selection of local dishes whilst you sit at your bamboo table with clear spring water from Labasin Falls running over your feet. At The Philippine Experience Show you will be treated performances focusing on the country’s rich culture, from its ethnic diversity to its colonial legacy. The dancers and costumes are bursting with colour and charm.
- 10 hours of history, culture and exploring with your personal local tour guide
- All inclusive tour – all you need to do is enjoy
- Exclusive service – spend the day with those you book on the tour
- The Philippines Experience Show
- Lunch at the Waterfalls Restaurant
- Village tour and coconut harvesting
- The eclectic AERA Memorial Museum
- All entry fees and gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in air-conditioned luxury
- English-speaking personal guide
- Dinner at one of our guides favourite spots in Manila
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
- Swimmers and towel
- Spending money for drinks and souvenirs
POA – Please enquire for prices
Prices are in AUD.
Prices are based on pickup and drop off in the Makati Business Area or Malate Manila Area. Guests outside these areas are requested to meet at a pre-arranged point. This extra transport can be arranged at an additional charge.