Discover the Hidden Valley
You will be collected from your Manila accommodation by your personal tour guide; travelling in an air-conditioned car or minibus depending on tour size.
The Hidden Valley natural springs and waterfall are surrounded by lush vegetation, including 150+ species of plant life. Some of the Amlang trees are said to be more than 300 years old. Rejuvenate with a swim in any of the six natural rock pools and hot springs. Formed during a fiery volcanic upheaval, these pools vary in water temperatures with the purest mineral waters reputed to have medicinal and rejuvenating properties.
Enjoy a buffet lunch with a fine selection of traditional Filipino dishes. After lunch feel free to stroll through the many paths enjoying the natural flora, or return to relax in the natural pools. Enjoy afternoon tea before the return trip to Manila.
- 10 hour tour taking in this gorgeous rainforest paradise with your personal local tour guide
- All inclusive tour – relax while everything is organised for you
- Exclusive service – enjoy this day with only those you book on the tour
- Lush tropical rainforest setting
- 6 natural rock pools and hot spas to explore
- Delicious buffet lunch of traditional Filipino cuisine
- Simply take in nature at its best
- All entry fees and gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in air-conditioned luxury
- English-speaking guide
- Dinner at one of our favourite spots in Manila
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
- Swimmers and towel
- Spending money for drinks and souvenirs
1 person – $430
2 people – $390 per person
3 to 6 people – $350 per person
7 to 11 people – $280 per person
Prices are in AUD.
Prices are based on pickup and drop off in the Makati Business Area or Malate Manila Area. Guests outside these areas are requested to meet at a pre-arranged point. This extra transport can be arranged at an additional charge.